Intuitive Eating & HAES®
Do you need help with food related goals but don’t want to diet? Or do you need support improving your relationship with your body? I help people to meet their food and body image related goals from an intuitive eating and HAES® approach.
This may benefit you if you are interested in an alternative approach to dieting or would like support for health conditions that are impacted by your food choices and behaviors.
What is intuitive eating and HAES®?
Intuitive eating and HAES® (Health At Every Size) are both evidenced-based approaches to wellness.
If you would like to learn more about these approaches, I’m happy to provide information about them in an individual session with you.
You can also find more information about these approaches here:
Eating Disorder Recovery
Sessions for eating disorder recovery includes various kinds of support depending on what you need and are looking for. I offer support for teens and adults.
Here are some examples of what our work together can look like:
- Meal planning to support eating adequately and consistently
- Eating meals or snacks together
- Gaining awareness of food judgments and support reframing them
- Nutrition education on various topics pertaining to food and health
- Planning food exposures to incorporate foods you enjoy although may have anxiety around
- Bringing a partner or support person to session to learn about your recovery goals
- Discussing body image struggles and skills to work towards body acceptance
- Providing resources for support outside of sessions
New Leaf Nutrition Counseling, PLLC
Lydia@new-leaf-nutrition.com | 209-732-0292 | Secure Client Portal